Last updated: _16_ June 2013
Introduction. Sidekick is committed to respecting privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any information that is shared with it by users of the Software.
- Non-personal Information Certain activities may require you to create a username and password and provide other non-personal information. In addition, we may collect demographic information such as gender, zip code, game progress, time used playing, score and achievements information about your Device and Required Equipment, connection, information about online activity such as In-App Purchase Content and referrals and other data that you may provide in surveys, questionnaires or online profiles and other non-personal data as reasonably required by Sidekick to enhance the Software. We may use and disclose the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Software, advertisement serving, managing and providing the Software and to further develop the Software and other services and products. We may supplement your Personal Identifiable Information and non-personal data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
- Aggregated Information We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to generate aggregated information that does not allow you to be personally identified or contacted. Aggregated information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and may be used by us to provide insight on use of our Software.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. The Software utilizes "cookies", log files and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that we may use to collect and send information about a Software activity; For example, such information may include the IP address from which the Software are accessed, the date and time of access, the pages visited, and other statistics. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously obtained from you. You may block incoming cookies or delete existing cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your own browser. We may also collect limited information from your mobile device. Such information may include your mobile device type, mobile device id, and date and time stamps of Software use. In addition, we may deploy tracking technologies within the Software to help us gather aggregate statistics.
- Opt out of receipt of marketing materials
You may choose not to receive future marketing, advertising, or other Software-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, Sidekick may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Software.
- Third Party Products or Services. We may in our discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable you to access third party products or services including but not limited to application stores, map data providers, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. Such third party products or services may be subject to each third party's terms and conditions and privacy policies. You recognize and agree that we are not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your Personally Identifiable Information. We are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies, the content of their products or services, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. The fact that we are linking to those products or services does not constitute our endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
- Security of Information. We will use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the security, integrity, accuracy and privacy of the information you have provided. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer any Personally Identifiable Information will provide commercially reasonable protection of that information. Please note however that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet and there is a possibility that this information could be accessed by a third party while in transit and you assume that risk. In addition, we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- Children We do not permit access to our website(s) by children under the age of 13.Please contact us if you have reasons to suspect that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from a child who is under 13 and if this suspicion is correct we will promptly delete such information.